Core TeamIndriya networks has a core team comprised of leaders in
- Networking and Software Development
- Wireless and Wireline Communications Systems and Hardware Development
- Manufacturing and Operations
The executive team is lead by:
- Rich systems experience with over 13 years of advanced development in wireless and wireline communications.
- Systems experties in successfully developing radios in the Cellular (3G, EDGE, GSM) and Connectivity (mDTV, GPS, WLAN, Bluetooth) product groups at Texas Instruments.
- Embedded platform development as systems architect in the ADSL product group at Texas Instruments.
- Vast experience in customer support and negotiations resulting from shipping millions of parts in production.
- Ph.D Electrical Engineering, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, USA.
- M.S (EE) and M.A (Math), Michigan State University
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communications, JNTU Hyderabad, India.
- CEO of Dhiraj Textiles with wide operational experience in computer aided automation.
- Hands on experience in developing both the hardware and embedded software.
- Lead development of products for Nuclear Power Plant Control Room Simulators
- Database architecture and interface expertise. Led migration of a major US Telco’s directory listings from IBM Mainframe to a mini computer system.
- M. S. Computer Science, Villanova University , Villanova, Pennsylvania, USA.
- M. S. Chemical Engineering and Process Control, Villanova University.
- B. E. Chemical Engineering, DDIT, Nadiad, Gujarat, India.